Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
1. Mobile Analytics
We may use mobile analytics software to better understand how the app is being used and make improvements. This software may record information, such as how often you use the app, the events that occur within the app, aggregated usage, performance data and where the app was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally-identifiable information you submit within the mobile app.
2. Children’s Online Privacy
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally-identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law.
- The app does not directly transmit saved content or app settings over the Internet.
- All app settings are stored locally on the mobile device.
- Your app settings may be backed up over the Internet depending on your mobile device configuration (e.g., Android device is configured to backup app settings to your Google account). Check with your mobile device manufacturer to confirm how settings are backed up.
- We do not require a child to disclose more information than is necessary to use the app.
- You can delete the app at any time.
- The free version of the app contains ads which are tagged for child-directed treatment, as applicable.